NJ Solar Power is a leading solar power firm that offers a complete line of turnkey solar system solutions for residential, commercial, and government clients.
The company is a full-service solar power provider and partner throughout the life of the solar panels. NJ Solar Power strives to produce the best results and can proudly say that over 400 operational sites to date are using the NJ Solar Power equipment, with over 200,844 MWH delivered and more than 17,735926 lbs of CO2 reduced.
To effectively manage anything requires the ability to measure it, thus by benchmarking and monitoring all energy usage you can quickly determine meaningful savings opportunities. If you apply the same logic of monitoring and understanding of production maximization of free renewable power, you have the ability to realize sustainable financial win-win results.
- Solar Feasability Study for your site(s)
- Designing and managing your custom solar system
- Providing upfront financing
- Supplying expert system construction and engineering
- Facilitating your Solar Renewable Energy Credit Certificate
- Processing any rebates and tax credits
- Continuously monitoring and verifying your system production and savings